- swervemarketingAsked on June 22, 2016 at 04:28 PM
I've installed the JotForm plug-in and it looks like it still doesn't work very well.
Here's what I did...
1) Created a page called https://immikemurphy.com/facebook-profit-planner-questionnaire/
2) Used the Jotform plug-in to select the form I want to use...
- When I click on "select Form" button, nothing happens.
I want to embed this form in the page so I can use Facebook pixels to track the traffic to this page.
How do I embed the form if the Wordpress plugin is still broken?
- victorAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 06:40 PM
If I understand correctly, you wish to add the FaceBook Pixel to track the form. What I understand, Facebook requires you to add code into the <HEAD> tag of the page. Unfortunately, you can't add any code in the header tag of the form. You would need to add it directly on your site or use the source code of the form and add it there.