- geoffnadinAsked on June 22, 2016 at 11:07 PMI endorse the request from Maclean Cherry. This request was first raised in 2012 and I can assure you there are plenty of Australian and international users of Jotform, including my organisation, who would implement an eWay gateway on their websites using Jotform. Please give this a higher priority.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 11:12 PM
This thread has been forwarded to our second level now, although we cannot provide an ETA about when it can be available, we will let you know if / when this is available.
- MacleanAnswered on June 26, 2016 at 08:50 PM
Is someone able to contact me directly on email@example.com?
If there is an option to sponsor an integration to bring it forward in the roadmap we are definitely interested.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 26, 2016 at 11:03 PM
Hi @Maclean. Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately we cannot ensure that the feature will be implemented as this depends on the workload of the backend team and the amount of users requesting the feature. Rest assured we will let you know on this thread if there are any updates on this request. Regards.
- MacleanAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 12:46 AM
Thank you for the answer Chriistian.
How should I go about putting together a business case? If I had a suitable number of users requesting the feature and paid for the development cost would this push the integration forward?
Is there another way to be integrated? Do you have a development kit or certified 3rd party developers that can build the integration?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 01:58 AM
Let me check what we can do with your case. I will be back as soon as possible.
- geoffnadinAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 02:45 AMThanks, Chriistian.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 02:53 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have 3rd party developers for JotForm integrations. We do have a documentation where people requesting for integration of features can help speed up the development process in http://developers.jotform.com/integrations/ but I am not sure if that will apply to your case since this is a payment gateway integration request.
In any case, we understand and note your case and I relayed this to the authorities. As this is already escalated to our development team, your request will be looked into by our higher ups and if this gains their attention, they might work on this and we will get in touch.
- samMLAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 02:06 AM
eWay integration is definitely something I would value (in fact, without it I will probably have to find another solution than Jotform in the not too distant future).
- samMLAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 02:08 AM
And it's kind of nuts when a major payment provider is willing to complete and/or pay for an integration Jotform don't jump on it—seems like a free win!
- JotForm SupportchadAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 05:43 PM
@samML - Thanks for your feedback. We've actually just added the integration as of today. You can read about it here: