- EmilyDemenjeonAsked on June 23, 2016 at 08:24 AM
- CharlieAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 09:40 AM
Yes, you can provide them the edit link. Here's how you can add the edit link on the form: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
If you want to manually give the edit link, you can also do that. Here's how:
1. First, this is the format you need to have:
2. You need to get the submission ID of the one you want your user to edit.
3. You can get it under your submissions page and enabling the "ID" check box in the settings page.
Here's a sample edit link of one of my submissions:
I hope that helps.