- enricocullenAsked on June 23, 2016 at 10:59 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 01:34 PM
You need to setup conditions for the drop down menu where if the option is selected, another field will appear. This is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/61745070617960
In order to do this follow the steps below:
1. Create a Drop Down field and a Text Box field.
2. Open the Conditions wizard.
3. Choose the Show/Hide Field condition.
4. The IF should be the Drop Down menu. The STATE should be Is Equal To. After that VALUE should be the Other (inside the Drop Down menu).
Next, DO should be Show. Lastly, FIELD should be the Text Box for Other color.
5. Here's the finished condition looks like:
I also added the User Contributed Dropdown widget to my demo form. You might want to check it out.
Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us anytime you have questions. Thank you!