- rkratlianAsked on March 22, 2012 at 08:45 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Hello , I think you are looking for to setup a donation field, but in that case , the other items you have added up using Paypal with multiple products would be lost
However , I cloned your form and made a change into the donation option. I set the price to $1 , so the person might choose to either donate $25 or more (30, 35,etc) I started with 25 on the quantity field, but you might set it to a lower amount . It will always multiply by $1 , that way you will let the customer to choose how much he will donate. You can also use this idea to change your other options
Feel free to clone my form (which is the cloned one of you)
Hope this sorts out your question
- rkratlianAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 09:38 AMI am all set with the options. However, two other questions came up:
1) I was trying a Hover Text box but decided against it. I deleted the text
but the box still shows. How do I delete the box?
2) Is there any way to have the quantity drop downs in the payment box to
side by side with the description rather than underneath?
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Question part 2;
It is possible via injecting CSS codes, or via spread columns too; look at this links for guidelines;
More other information on matric creating can be obatined via this guide link; https://www.jotform.com/answers/73657-How-can-I-create-a-5-column-matrix-under-survey-tools-
Hope you will find this information helpful.
- rkratlianAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 01:39 PMSorry, but I didn't see an answer how to remove the Hover Box from the form.
Also, the first spread column link did not work.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I was able to remove the hover textbox from your form , I did a test and it doesn't appear on my side.
Hope you get the same result. Feel free to look for more assistance
- rkratlianAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:03 PMThank you. I did notice it was gone. So for future reference, how do you
remove the Hover Box?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:23 PM
It is good to hear your form is fixed.
I noticed that since clicking on the toolbar the hover text icon to remove the text won't remove the buble , I decided to go into your form and clicked on the Hover Text field, made sure not even a single period was there , and it worked. Don't know if this a glitch, but that is the way it worked.
I will send a comment regarding to this to our developers team