- fortinetAsked on November 08, 2010 at 06:24 AM
I would like to have a confirmation page after submissions.
Hope jotform have the feature.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 09:50 AM
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.
- fortinetAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 11:51 PM
So sorry, it's not means Thanks page.
I hope there is a result preview page after submissions.
User can check their content to preview before submissions.
Hope it is clear.
Thanks a lot!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 09, 2010 at 05:36 AM
No, it is not possible to review a form before submitting in a preview page.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 04, 2011 at 08:03 PM
Although we don't currently plan to implement this feature in our form builder, there's a work-around. Please see How to (almost) Make a Confirmation Page for your Forms in our user guide. This method actually requires the form to be submitted before the user can confirm it. But since the user's intention would have been to submit the form and there's a button provided to edit the submission, it basically boils down to the same thing as reviewing the form before submitting it.