- skillscoutAsked on June 23, 2016 at 10:23 PM
Zeman Engineer Form
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 10:37 PM
When you have the Preview Before Submit widget, the submit button shall be replaced with Preview Answers button. So it is only after pressing the Preview Answers button that the user will be able to review the submission he is going to make and then the proper submit button will appear.
If you have questions, please do let us know.
- skillscoutAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 10:41 PM
Ahh ok. That was confusing folks. So if I take that off I shouldn't lose any data right?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Yup, you will not lose any data if you decide to remove the Preview Before Submit widget.
You may also change the text of the button when you go to the wizard of the widget
- skillscoutAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 11:02 PM
Great! You guys are amazing. Such fast responses and easy to understand. Really appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 11:24 PM
You are most welcome, skillscount. And thank you for the kind response, we likewise appreciate it.
If you have questions or any other concerns regarding your JotForm account, feel free to let us know.
Thanks and warm regards :)