- silverpixelnAsked on March 23, 2012 at 04:26 AM
I'm building a form with a backgroudn image. I got the imgae in place using CSS, but I also want the backhround image to be visible in the text boxes of the form. Is tihis possible?
Thanks for any advice or ideas
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 04:37 AM
Yes it is possible with JotForm.(and i think you almost did it in your form). See screen below for the correct CSS needed to make the textbox transparent.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 04:44 AM
Just add the textarea like this"'" .form-textbox,.form-textarea "'" in the class to become transparent also.
- silverpixelnAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 05:48 AM
Thanks. I look into it later on today. Great support you got!!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 05:53 AM
I actually took already the pleasure of testing it out on a great looking form. :-)
Great work you did there. Thank you for the support too.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 08:31 AM
We're glad to be of help, if you have questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!