- kdevineAsked on June 24, 2016 at 11:32 AM
I just posted this question - which was my second post of the same question - and neither is showing when I check my questions. So I have no idea if you are getting these or not. I've previously noted this with other questions, and that my responses to you on questions I can see aren't being posted. What is going on at JotForm?!
Rather than return to the site on a daily or weekly basis, can a form auto-generate a CSV file on a determined schedule and have that file e-mailed to us, allowing us to utilize the data we need in the manner in which we need it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 12:32 PM
This is possible to receive weekly submissions digests with a Daily Digest App. Note, that the those digests can be configured on a per form basis only.
- kdevineAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 04:02 PM
There were good questions asked in the Reviews section but I don't see the answers.
1. Do the digests send you the information in a CSV file?
2. Does it only send the most recent submissions or all of them?
3. Can you determine which fields are included in what's sent?
4. Digests can be sent daily, weekly or monthly -- can that frequency be altered to be twice per week or every other week?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 04:10 PM
It does not send a CSV of the submissions. It sends and email with the most recent data. You can determine which forms are sent, but not which fields. The frequencies offered are fixed.
The excel report of your JotForm can be updated to Dropbox by using the app Reports to cloud.
I believe it has similar functionality as the submission email digest but send an Excel report to Dropbox.