- Marianne ArcoraciAsked on June 24, 2016 at 01:37 PM
I work for a university. I need to create a form that would allow an end user (student) to enter their information into the fields I provide them. When finished, they would click submit and receive an e-mail with an attached .pdf copy of their form with their information in a format that may be printed out so they can get signatures on it?
Is this feature available and if so which upgraded version do I need to purchase to get it?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 02:00 PM
I understand that after submitting the form you want to send an email to the student with the submission data along with a PDF file so that the student can sign on it. Is that correct? If so, it is possible to send an email to the form filling person with the PDF file. Please follow the steps below:
1. Create your JotForm with the required fields
2. Create an auto-responder on your JotForm
3. Enable Attach PDF option from the Advanced section of the auto-responder
4. You may customize the PDF submission attached from the submissions view by clicking on Customize PDF.
Hope this information helps! If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.