JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I add product in payment wizard?Asked by mwUSPTA on June 24, 2016 at 01:58 PM
I am missing the name of one of our speakers and would like to include. When I go to the check box area, the only control I have is to check the box, not edit the text.
You can add or remove a speaker (product) in the Payment wizard. To do that follow these steps:
1. Select the Activity and payment choices field and then click the Wand icon.
2. Please make sure that your account information or credentials are correct. Press Next when you're done.
3. You can choose either choose only one or multiple product(speaker).
4. Click the Add New Product button.
5. Enter the Product's Name, Price, Image URL(Optional). Click the Save Product button when you're done.
6. After that, click the Next button and finish the integration.
Feel free to get back to us anytime you have questions. Thank you!