- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 03:28 PM
Did you try accessing the website using another browser? If not, I'd suggest giving it a try. I would also suggest checking your firewall or any blocking app/extension/plugin and make sure to whitelist jotform.com. The correct website domain is https://www.jotform.com.
- jschiefe22Answered on June 24, 2016 at 03:45 PMNot my firewall, checked that first. I have tried 3 different browsers, two
computers, and my smart phone. When it's pulled up on my smart phone, it
says connection refused.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 04:19 PM
With reference to your post on the other thread, it looks like something is blocking JotForm site. I have added your IP address to our whitelist to see if that helps. Also, please check if there is any active anti-virus software is blocking the website. You may try whitelisting the website in the anti-virus.
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- jschiefe22Answered on June 27, 2016 at 12:45 PMKiran,
Could you possibly add my current IP address to the whitelist as well? It
worked on my phone after you added it but is still not working on my
- jschiefe22Answered on June 27, 2016 at 01:45 PMNevermind, it is not working on my phone any longer either. I need to
access the site and my forms to make changes. It is not my antivirus
software and I have tried accessing jotform on every computer in my office.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 02:33 PM
We are sorry to see that you are still experiencing the issue with accessing the JotForm website. As I check your account, I see that it is holding Economy subscription and good in shape. Since you say that you cannot access the website from other computers as well, it looks like that there is an issue with the network or ISP.
Could you confirm that you have checked the website using the mobile data? Could you provide us with the screenshot of the error that might help us in investigating the issue further?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- jschiefe22Answered on June 28, 2016 at 10:45 AMIn talking with University Technology services who manage the internet
where I work, they stated they blocked jotform because the bit.ly link in
the email below re-directs to a jotform site. So they blocked all of
jotform. I told them I would forward this email along to you so that any
issues can be addressed on your end.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Unfortunately, the forwarded message didn't appear in this thread. Please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org instead and please mention this thread so we know it's you. Thread ID: 868994. But you can tell the network admin that Jotform is safe. We don't use any URL shortener so I'm not sure where you guys get it. Please forward the email so we can check.