- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 08:08 PM
I believe you are referring to the new Image wizard interface.
We would like to apologize if the option is not available there yet.
We recommend you to access to the builder page by adding "&old" in its URL.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on June 26, 2016 at 03:02 AM
That works fine and I have deleted the unwanted images.
Now, how do you get back to the "New" Image Wizard, tried the obvious ie "&new" tacked on to the end of the URL. Did not work!!
Will the solution revert all Wizards back as I am getting the old Condition Wizard as well.
Rather got to like the new wizards!!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 26, 2016 at 08:59 AM
Can you please try using "&test" instead of &new. Yes, it will revert all wizards back to the new user interface once the &test works.
Hope that works. Thank you.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on June 26, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Thanks, that worked just fine.
No doubt the developers will add the facility to delete images at a later date.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on December 01, 2016 at 01:43 AM
Now that we are six months further on do the "&test" and "&old" still work?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 03:13 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can switch our old version with adding "&old" in your URL now. As you can see below:
Also, you can switch new version:
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.