- thepres6Asked on June 24, 2016 at 11:30 PM
You used to be able to do it one at a time by clicking on the edit image link but know their is no way to do it.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 25, 2016 at 02:42 AM
Unfortunately, you can't delete images on the new image wizard.
However, you can still access the old image wizard by appending &old parameter in the URL while on the form builder.
Then follow these steps to delete the images.
1. Add the image field to your form
2. On the Image Wizard, select Choose From Existing Images then hit Next
3. Select an image and click the delete button to delete it.
If you need further assistance, let us know.