- ParaisoAnimalAsked on March 23, 2012 at 08:59 AM
I'm the owner of a business in Brazil, we are currently using SurveyMonkey to collect customer information and we are considering switching to JotForm + Dropbox, so we can have our customer info more easily accessible via Dropbox. We are currently testing JotForm integration with Dropbox:
1. Once a form is filled, we receive a PDF file on Dropbox, however these files are always blank PDF files (see attachment). We created several test forms and it happens every time.
2. Is it possible to have a spreadsheet or CSV file uploaded to Dropbox (instead of a PDF) every time the form is filled? Eg: everytime a customer fills a form, we receive the whole database (a spreadsheet os CSV with the content of all filled forms, so we can access the database locally from our fileserver)
Bruno J. F. dos Santos
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 09:21 AM
Thanks for positive interest and move to our solution, we will try our best to assist you.
Kindly check on the below link on how to integrate Dropbox+Jotform.
Note that, it is possible Submission entries are dumped into PDF files which are stored on your Dropbox account following this file hierarchy
--- Form Name/Title
--- Specified Folder Name (taken from values entered in a form field)
Submission data PDF (same file name as folder)
JotForm cannot pass submission data as a spreadsheet file, so there is no possible way to achieve what you want (auto-updating spreadsheet with form data).
JotForm submissions are dumped onto its own Dropbox folder, named "JotForm" and not on your public dropbox folder.
i have also added some more links to assist you find work around ;
Hope this information is helpful and lets know if you need further assistance.
- ParaisoAnimalAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 05:16 PM
Thank you! Your reply was very helpful!
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 03:53 AM
Welcome and we are glad to know that you were sorted!