- ToppsAsked on March 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Can you please elaborate your query for us to assist you further.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Kindly check the link below on how to set the notification email, this information can be obtained in our user Guide;
Feel free to contact us if you have any question. Thanks for using Jotform!
- ToppsAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 11:03 AMSorry to be stupid, but I have used JotForm just a few times, and I’ve forgotten where to tell the form which email to submit the form to. Can I view it from “edit”?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 11:13 AM
For you to do that you just need to follow these steps:
1. Click Edit on the form that you want to chat the notification to.
2. Click on Email Alerts.3. Click on Notification.
4. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button.An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field arrowed below:5. Click Finish to save your settings.Hope this will help you out.
- ToppsAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 11:43 AMYou’re my hero! Thanks a million. For the record, I LOVE your forms!
- moonzkieAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM
You are welcome, glad to help you. And thank you for using JotForm.