- MasalamediaAsked on June 26, 2016 at 08:08 PM
When cloning a form, the new form displays the page title of the original/source form. Editing the page title in the form preferences area of the new form does not impact the displayed page title.
source form: https://form.jotform.com/51237154324953
cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/Masalamedia/thatgirlcancook
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 26, 2016 at 10:37 PM
To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to your form Preferences and select the Advanced tab.
2. Click the Show More button at the bottom left
3. Scroll down to the Page Title and update the title to your new title
4. Save changes to preferences.
The page title should now be your updated title.
- MasalamediaAnswered on June 26, 2016 at 10:47 PM
Thanks. The hidden field for page title was, obviously, not obvious.
Since that MORE button only reveals three additional fields, it would probably cause less confusion if they were just permanently revealed.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 12:20 AM
Thank you for your suggestion. It does seem easier if all of the fields in the preferences were permanently revealed. I will let our developers know of this suggestion. Regards.