- Sylvia LeungAsked on June 26, 2016 at 10:02 PM
1) Is Jotform survey able to skip question, piping, consolidate findings etc?
2) Survey data analytics report will be in which format?
May I have a full list on the features for our Management to review it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 01:34 AM
Thank you for using jotform. Your questions shall be answered below:
1. Yes, you will be able to skip questions by adding conditions to your form. The Show/Hide condition allows you to hide a field if a certain condition is met. We also have a Skip to a page condition that skips entire pages if a condition is fulfilled. For more information about our conditions, please check out this guide: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic.
2. You will be able to create form reports in the different formats such as Grid Listing report, Visual Report, CSV or Excel Report, RSS Listing Report etc. For a full list of the reports and how to create them, please follow this guide: How To Create Form Reports in JotForm.
For a list of guides of the available features that you can do in jotform, you can check out our help page here: https://www.jotform.com/help/.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.