- Nathanb123Asked on June 27, 2016 at 12:50 AM
Is there a way of uploading a pdf of rosters which I change weekly so staff can just open the form to see which is the latest?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 04:10 AM
Basically, only you who will fill the form and your staff can view what you submit in the form. If so, you can do the following:
1. Add a file upload field in the form: https://www.jotform.com/help/29-Which-file-types-are-allowed-for-the-upload-field.
2. Assuming that you already have a submission in the form, you can create an HTML Table Listing or Grid Listing report for your staff:
3. To edit the submission, just access your form submissions page to edit: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions.
You can also just upload the new PDF in the form so that you have the listing of the old and new PDF files.
Please try it and please get back to us if you need further assistance.
- Nathanb123Answered on June 28, 2016 at 12:45 AMSorry I don't think this is what I'm looking for.
I would like to be able to place a roster on the actual form- not have people filling in the form upload it.
How do I place photos or images or PDF onto the actual form so it is there permanently rather than the recipient of the form uploading it?Also, is there a way to have a form password protected so you have to put a password in to open the form?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 01:18 AM
I see that you would like to embed a PDF into your form. To do so, you can use the PDF Embedder widget. Enter the url of the pdf file in the widget and it shall be displayed on your form for your staff to view.
For adding images, simply add the Image field under the Basic Fields section. You can choose to enter a URL for the image or upload an image from your computer. You can also check out this blog for more options.
As for your other concern, I have moved it to another thread to better assist you. You can check out that thread by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/870680. Regards.