- musical.missAsked on June 27, 2016 at 02:20 AM
I noticed in the advanced options for the email submissions was an option for users to receive a PDF version of the form data. I have turned this on but the PDF version is not attached to the forms I have received since then. Is there something else I need to do?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 04:38 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did clone your form and I am not able to replicate the issue you are having. The submission emails I received does include the PDF attachment. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form and get back to us if the issue persists. To replicate this issue in your form, can I add my own email address in your email alert recipient?
We will wait for your response.
- musical.missAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 04:45 AMHi,
Thanks for your prompt response. Will try again!
And yes, fine for you to add your email yo the recipient list.
- musical.missAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 05:45 AMHave tried again with some of my other forms, but no luck there either.
Clearly I've done something wrong! The test emails I get of my forms don't
look like the one you received.
- IrshadAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 08:17 AM
I have just cleared the Form CACHE. So now hopefully, it should work. Can you please try to check it again.
- musical.missAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 03:45 PMHi,
My test forms still have no attachments but two of the proper form
submissions I received last night did have attachments.
I have several other forms that I will need to do the same thing. Am I able
to clear the Form CACHE myself if they aren't working properly?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 05:08 PM
Yes you are, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache