- ChrisAsked on March 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM
If I were to purchase your 10 dollar a month plan, is every for submitted via ssl ??
I would be using this for a file upload form, and want to make sure they are protected.
- fxrAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 01:16 PM
You can make use of a secure URL for any of your distributed forms.
You get 1000 SSL submissions per month on the Premium plan.
This guide may help your understanding of how to make use of SSL submissions:
Please let us know if you have further questions or need any clarification on that.
- montaukAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:25 PM
- montaukAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:26 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:40 PM
As per Jotform's co-founder, Aytekin:
When you use https on the URL it only means the data is transferred to JotForm servers encrypted. It is not saved encrypted on our servers. We do everything we can to make sure our servers are secure, firewalled and always patched. However, the form submission data is not saved encrypted on our servers.
That means that you won't download any harmful software from our servers,but we cannot guarantee the data itself won't contain anything harmful
Hope this clarifies your question
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:40 PM
If the pics are uploaded via secure SSL form that means this is secure submission.
Note: Secure or SSL forms are for secure communications between the client (i.e the end user of your form) & JotForms' servers. These communications are encrypted to prevent snooping by a 3rd party, and are useful if any of your forms contain sensitive information such as credit card or payment details or any other data of a personal nature.Hope this information is helpful.
- montaukAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:43 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:52 PM
kindly this is a more secure way of form submission and check on the link below for more updates.
Thanks for contacting us!
- montaukAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:58 PM
- montaukAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 03:05 PM
I hate to be a pain in this, but my boss's are very interested in your service, they are just having reservations about the overall security of the sytem.
- fxrAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 04:17 PM
You can download your submission/file by logging into your JotForm account on our secure server @ https://secure.jotform.com/ This connection will be encrypted.
As best practice to ensure maximum security for your data.
1. You should remove the link to the image or any other sensitive data from any email notification.
2. When notification of a new submission comes through, log into https://secure.jotform.com/ and download the submission/file, then delete the submission of our server.
- montaukAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 04:25 PM