- AgustínAsked on June 27, 2016 at 07:09 AM
Hola, no puedo insertar imágenes al tamaño que deseo no puedo cambiar px.
- IrshadAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 08:43 AM
I would request you, can you please send me Form URL where you want to insert the image? Also can you please confirm, the exact location where you want to insert the images inside form?
- agustínAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 03:45 AMEnvío archivo para que visualice lo que ocurre
2016-06-27 14:42 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 04:36 AM
It seems you have sent us an screenshot but unfortunately, we were not be able to view the attachment. To send us a screenshot, please open this thread using this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/869848. Then follow the instructions provided in this article to upload your screenshot: How to add screenshots images to questions to the support forum.
I checked one of your form (http://www.jotformpro.com/form/61782974105966) and it seems you are trying to resize the image you have added in your form.
You can resize the image using custom CSS code. You can try to inject this custom CSS code in your form to resize the image.
To inject custom CSS code in your form, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- agustínAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 05:45 AMLlevo con Jotform Premiun 4 o 5 años y nunca me había pasado esto, ¿habeis
cambiado la manera de insertar imagenes? antes sólo tenía que cargarla y
2016-06-28 10:36 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 06:14 AM
As per checking, when you upload a new image by default the size of the image is the original size. You can also adjust the height of the image on Form Builder by adjusting the Height property of the field.
1. Select on the Image.
2. Click On the Height property.
3. Input desired height.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 06:32 AM
I was able to see the image you posted on the other thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/870775. Please note that on the Image widget wizard, there is a feature where it auto computes the height/width so it can retain the image size proportion. If you want to change the width and height of the image, you need to click the lock icon so you can input the desired width and height for your image.
Here is a sample demo where I was able to change the width and height of the image in the form in the widget wizard.