- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 09:27 AM
Yes it does work, just ensure you will pick the selection that matches your goal:
1. Create PDF Form - This will route you to your Jotform dashboard where you can make a new fillable and submittable PDF Form
2. Convert PDF Form - If you have an existing PDF form that you want to upload and convert into a Fillable PDF Form
3. Convert Jotform Form - Choose this if you have an existing Jotform form that you want to be converted into a Fillable PDF.
We have compiled all the things you need to know on how our Fillable PDF Form feature works. It would be best if you could drop by this page to learn more.
Hope that answered your question. Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need more help.
- ccboeAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 09:33 AM
Where do you find the: 2. Convert PDF Form - If you have an existing PDF form that you want to upload and convert into a Fillable PDF Form? This is not in the directions link you added. I have tried the link that I created several times and I never receive anything. Thank you
- ccboeAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 09:39 AM
Nevermind. I finally received something.