- MandyAsked on June 27, 2016 at 10:10 AM
I couldnt access my account, I created a new on, but everytime i ask for help to access my old account it directs me to my new one...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 10:43 AM
There is only the new account that is registered using the domain chilton1199.plus.com. If you have saved a form from that old account, let us know the URL so we can trace it and tell you the account details so you can reset it.
As for asking a help, I think that happens because you are logged in to the new account. You can clear your Jotform cookies to start a fresh session.
- KynrenDriversAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 10:52 AM
The family have several email addresses using the Chilton1199.plus.com URL. I dont want to post them publicly, I twice tried to send a non-public message to you without any reply
I had forms saved under the username chilton1199, and when I couldnt access them, I submitted a password reset request. When I didn't get a reply to that, i set up a new free account using a different family member's email address and a new user name to do what i needed to do
I am not trying to get multiple free forms, but only have today off work to do some stuff i need to do by tonight.
I dont want to lose my old forms, or what i have created today today. But I know of old how helpful you all are!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 11:05 AM
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find the two threads that you've mentioned. I think you have that on another guest account.
As for the accounts, only the account KynrenDrivers which you used to reply here is currently using the chilton1199.plus.com domain and nothing else. The account chilton1199 is using the email chilton1199@*****.co.uk. You should reset the password using this email address.
I hope this helps.
- KynrenDriversAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 11:45 AMNew response receivedI cannot access the firstname.lastname@example.org email address... That is the problem!
- KynrenDriversAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 11:45 AMNew response receivedOK. When I tried to access my account using email@example.com it accepted the password that it wouldnt accept when I tried to log in with my user name...
Now all i need to do is merge the two accounts?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 12:43 PM
To move the forms to only one account we need to get the request from the account where forms are in as well as the links / IDs of that forms, names would be helpful too, the target username is needed too.
Once we have the info we will need to move the forms from one account to another one so you will have all your forms only in one account, they will be moved with the submitted data and their settings.
Please open a new thread requesting this transference and make sure you're logged into the account where the forms you want to move are, we will be glad to help you with that.