- Asim PervezAsked on June 27, 2016 at 12:11 PM
We use JotForm on our site but I dont know where the form sends information to.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 01:12 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to know on which email address the submission emails are being sent. Is that correct?
You will have to check the "Recipient Email" address of your form's email address to find on which email address submissions are being sent to. You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/41-How-to-Find-and-Change-the-Email-Address-Used-for-Notification-Email
I did check your form's notification email alert and found that submissions are being sent to sales@firstint*******.co.uk.
- Asim PervezAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 04:11 AM
Yes, that's correct.
I sent a test yesterday and checked the sales@firstin*******.co.uk email address and nothing came through.
So is the form not working?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 04:44 AM
I checked the mail log of the email and it seems that the email were not successfully sent.
I checked the email on our bounce list and the email is included in the list.
I remove the email on our list. Please try again and see if you will now received the email.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- Asim PervezAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 04:50 AM
Yeah that works now.
Thanks very much :)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 05:19 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.