- CindyLOPCOAsked on June 27, 2016 at 12:25 PM
If I were to choose a different theme, update it in InfusionSoft - Would I have to re-map anything or does that stay within the template?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 01:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Are you referring to the form theme at JotForm or something else?
The form theme and other styling modifications should not affect the integrations.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 02:45 PMTake for example – Our “File Upload” form – Say I want to change it to reflect a holiday, can I just use the form, update InfusionSoft with the new link and our fields will continue to populate accordingly? Or do I need to re-map them
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 03:42 PM
Here are some examples:
If you change only a form theme, no other actions required. The form will forward the data to your Infusionsoft account according to its settings. The styling modifications will not change the form URL and will not affect the integration.
If you change the form structure, for example, add some new form fields or remove some mapped form fields, you may need to update the Infusionsoft integration on form to reflect the applied form changes.
If you clone a form, the form URL of the new form will be different. The new form will not be integrated with your Infusionsoft account, so you will need to setup the Infusionsoft integration from the scratch.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on this.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 07:45 AMThat answers my question – You have so many cool themes (but my information will stay the same) that I’d like to switch it up a bit as holiday’s, “special days” occur!