- MyUWCAsked on June 28, 2016 at 04:10 AM
We are trying to use the option 'Download all uploads' without success
We seem to have hit the 200MB or 200 file constraint.
Please assist as we potentially get 40-50K applications this time of the year with a multitude of supporting documents that applicants must upload.
We can't access these uploads .......
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 04:46 AM
You have more than a thousand of submissions in the form. The best way to download the files that won't surpass the 200MB limit would be to filter the submissions by date. In the form submissions page, click the Settings icon and select Custom Time Frame:
You can do it by month.
You can also try it with the following workaround:
- MyUWCAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 05:46 AM
Even if I use the date range, we loose entries because of the 200MB/200 files constraint .....?
- MyUWCAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 05:48 AM
I am looking for a much more efficient download method based on some sort of filter (e.g. by faculty, programme, study type .... etc.)
- IrshadAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 07:03 AM
I just tried to check the submission of today's date. And I was able to get the submission of today, and I am able to download all the "Uploads" of today. I did the below steps:
1. Selected the custom time-frame, and then chosen the Start date, and End date.
2. Then need to click "Download Uploads in Time Range". And you would be able to download the Upload of that selected time-frame.
If you have FTP connection then, one more advanced option is you can send all your Uploads to FTP, without 200 MB limit.
Please let me know, if you still have any query.
- MyUWCAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 10:38 AM
PLEASE HELP ....
We need to download ALL transactions (historical data) from this form via ftp or Google drive in order to do some checks before offering applicants seats at our campus.
The ftp and Google drive is already configured.
All new entries (from today downwards) is being downloaded to Google drive (own configuration).
- victorAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to download all the submission directly into your FTP or google drive account. Unfortunately, this is not possible. You would need first to download the information as indicated by my colleagues then upload it into your FTP or google drive.
You can also try using our export data feature
- MyUWCAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 03:43 AM
We have been trying the 'Download your Data' and your export engine is stuck on the 30-06-2016 attempt.
- IrshadAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 06:53 AM
I just tried to Download the submissions of the Form ID: 61053315490953, for 30-06-2016. It seems it is a big file, and the size is approx 99 MB. Because of the large file size, it took approx 10 minutes to download. But I am successfully able to download the Uploads of 30-06-2016 for Form ID: 61053315490953
Please check the below steps which I followed for downloading:
1. First go to My Form and select your Form, after that click to the "Submissions" (please check below image):
2. Need to go to Time-frame, and then need to select custom time range. I selected 30-06-2016. (Please check that to below image)
3. After getting the result, need to click on "Download all uploads in time range". And then you will get the option to save the Zip file on your Computer.
If you still face issue in downloading the uploads of 30-06-206, please let me know, so I can upload the Zip file of 30-06-2016 either to Dropbox, GoogleDrive, or something else which you prefer, and from there you can download it.
- IrshadAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 07:00 AM
Once you get chance for doing the above steps, and still face the issue, please update us.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 09:31 AM
Please accept our sincere apologies for this matter. I will be submitting the export issue to our backend team. I will do it in the following new thread:
For the meantime, you can use the Mozilla Firefox plugin method then you can just sort the files manually. Again, our apologies for resorting to this option.