- tluetscherAsked on June 28, 2016 at 07:43 AM
I need some help. Is it possible to change the color from the title (Job Application Form), which is in the submission email?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 09:42 AM
Yes, it is possible to change text color in the email notification. Here's a guide:
1. In your Form Builder, click the Emails button.
2. Hover your mouse in the Notification and then click the Edit button
3. Highlight the text "Job Application Form" then click the Text Color icon to change the color of the text.
Hope that helps. Thank you!