- amvanoniAsked on June 28, 2016 at 12:38 PM
For example, I need to download all order forms from 06/23-06/27. Is there a way to enter that into a search bar and only see/download those forms without having to individually select each one?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 01:42 PM
There is a way to only see the form submissions from 06/23 - 06/27, amvanoni. I'll guide you steps by steps:
1. In your My Forms page, select the form and then click the Submissions button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the Advanced Settings icon. After that, click the drop down menu of Time Frame and select Custom Time Frame.
3. Select a Date Range. You can click the calendar icon to enter start and end date.
4. At the bottom, you'll see Grid Report. You'll notice that the submissions are filtered to the specified date range.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!