- markpwAsked on March 24, 2012 at 05:27 PM
This question was not supposed to post yet.. Anyway, for the past few days I cannot get the new blank form to let me drag or click on items to build the form. Something has changed lately for the worst I am afraid..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 24, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Are you refering to JotForm builder not working? Please try clearing your browser cache first and make sure you are logged in when designing your form. For initial testing, try this step:
1. After you logged in properly, go to My Forms
2. Click on New Form, choose Blank form
3. You should now have a blank form, in the Form Tools on the left side
4. Click on Heading.
5. The heading field should be added in your blank form.
Please try if this work on your end. Post back if require further assistance.
- markpwAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Yes,, Form builder does not work for me now. I have used Jotform for over two years with no problem. The Heading field just hangs there and if I pull like the dropdown list over it just follows the cursor all over the screen and will not set up... Also check box acts the same.. Wierd.. Windows 7 Home Premier Edition.....Thank youMark
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:51:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Not Working
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 03:02 PM
Di you try my colleagues's advice?
Let us know if it worked . Otherwise, feel free to look for more assistance