- UYPAsked on March 24, 2012 at 06:27 PM
I am trying to embed form into my wordpress theme, but its not working.. ( even the wordpress )
I almost tried everthing, but it does not show up in the content.
It only works when I embed it via source code; however CSS its not aligned the way Ive designed. CSS and aligning is not working properly.
Could you please help me how to fix that or embed it on wordpress.
here is the URL of where I am trying to embed.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 24, 2012 at 06:38 PM
Please use this guide Adding Forms to Wordpress when sharing your form to Wordpress. However, there is one step that you may need to change from this guide. You should try using the Iframe method when embedding your form. Here is how to embed using Iframe
1. On Setup & Embed, click on Embed form button
2. Click on iFrame.
3. Copy the code provided in source code text area.
4. Paste this code in the HTML editor in your Wordpress page.
Hope this help. Should you need further assistance please post on this forum.
- UYPAnswered on March 24, 2012 at 06:48 PM
Oh thank you. It works. :D
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 24, 2012 at 06:59 PM
Happy to be of help. Enjoy using your JotForm.
- domphroyAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 10:13 PM
You are the man!
- BenAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 04:33 AM
In my colleague's name you are welcome.