- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 05:59 PM
You can convert your web form into a PDF form. However, it has some limitations, the calculation feature is not supported, because widgets nor conditions are available for PDF forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator
Let us know if you have more questions.
- anniekiblerAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 09:15 PM
That makes sense to me. I'm hoping I can do 2 things:
1) Put the forms into PDF format for those who will just print out the document.
2) Adding a link or page in the PDF that will take them to the electronic / web form that they can complete electronically. Does that make sense? So if they are viewing the pdf of the entire document and they get to the form - it will take them to the JotForm page???
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 10:26 PM
To answer your concerns:
1) Yes, you can have your forms into PDF format. You can follow this guide for the steps to create PDF forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-create-a-PDF-form
2) You can add a link on your form so that once it is clicked, it will lead the person to your web form page. Simply add a Text element in your form and then add the link there. Here's an animated screenshot:
Please let us know if you have more questions.