- desionalphaAsked on March 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM
im stumped. here is a hypothetical situation.
i am a professional printer. if a customer sends me 5 files and needs 10 prints of each file at a certain price how can i reflect that accurately in the purchase order totals? right now it seems that purchase orders have no way of being aware of how many files have been uploaded and therefore cant be much help in this area. any suggestions would be helpful!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 05:16 AM
To be honest, I'm stumped too!
- desionalphaAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 09:27 PM
i cant bill them online until i can figure this hiccup out and calling each one to ask for payment over the phone is a dumb solution.
- desionalphaAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 09:28 PM
has anybody done anything similar in this department or found any good ways to use the service for a printshops use like what im trying to do? any examples or directions could be helpful!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 11:01 AM
There is currently no way for the built-in purchase order tool to automatically calculate the total price based on the number of uploaded files.
- printleftAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 02:05 AM
is there any way that i could base my totals off a selection in a drop down box? say the customer selects a number from a drop down input. if "dropdown" = "100 prints" then "$100" is added to the total?
anyone see what im getting at here?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:56 AM
Can you please open a new thread and share your concern / questions with us? If i am not mistaken, you can use a quantity box in order to do it.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.