- BeitoftruthAsked on June 29, 2016 at 09:10 AM
When a person has finished a quiz I would like for them to get an immediate answer. I want them to see their answers as well as me answers. Help.How do I do this? Your services are Great! Thank you for helping me!
I do not have a screenshot since I am not having error.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 10:44 AM
1. Go to this link http://quizform.jotform.io/ then click the Open Quiz Form button.
2. In the Form Picker window, select the quiz form you've created. After that, click the Continue button.
3. In this page click the Set Quiz Answer button.
4. In the Quiz Options, enable the Show Results to user after submission and the Include Correct Answer on the Incorrect response. After that, please specify the answers for each question.
5. Click Save Quiz when you're done.
Here's the user guide about the Quiz App: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-Turn-your-form-into-a-Quiz-or-Exam-
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!