JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I send immediate answers to a completed quiz?Asked by Beitoftruth on June 29, 2016 at 09:10 AM
When a person has finished a quiz I would like for them to get an immediate answer. I want them to see their answers as well as me answers. Help.How do I do this? Your services are Great! Thank you for helping me!
I do not have a screenshot since I am not having error.
1. Go to this link http://quizform.jotform.io/ then click the Open Quiz Form button.
2. In the Form Picker window, select the quiz form you've created. After that, click the Continue button.
3. In this page click the Set Quiz Answer button.
4. In the Quiz Options, enable the Show Results to user after submission and the Include Correct Answer on the Incorrect response. After that, please specify the answers for each question.
5. Click Save Quiz when you're done.
Here's the user guide about the Quiz App: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-Turn-your-form-into-a-Quiz-or-Exam-
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!