- kirkmellenAsked on June 29, 2016 at 02:02 PM
I've embedded the VBS registration form on our church's website and it looks and seems to work fine, but the completed form goes nowhere when you click submit.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 02:54 PM
I was able to replicate the issue when I tried doing a test submission on your webpage where the form is embedded. It is possible that the scripts on your web page are having conflicts with the scripts on the form.
Can you please try to re-embed the form using the iFrame method.
1. In your Form Builder, select the form then click Publish button.
2. Go to Embed tab and select iFrame in Embed Options drop down. After that, Copy Code.
Hope that helps. Thank you!
- kirkmellenAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you. This appears to have solved my problem.