- tcox97Asked on June 30, 2016 at 11:16 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 11:55 AM
You can insert a link in the form by using the Text tool. Here's a guide how to add a hyperlink:
1. In your Form Field, add a Text field.
2. Select the Text field and then click the Edit HTML button.
3. Click the Edit Link button as shown below and fill up the URL and Text to display. When you're done click the OK button.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!