- dmichael74Asked on June 30, 2016 at 12:38 PM
My CC expired and i forgot to change it in my billing settings but I just did. Will all my integrations still work? My form isn't integrating with my Google Doc. I will hit submit but it won't populate on the Google Doc.Page URL:
- victorAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 01:54 PM
If you were able to update your billing information properly, your account will remain in the current plan and all the forms will work properly.
At the moment we are currently experimenting an issue with google integration. Are team is working on the problem and should be resolved shortly. As soon as it is fixed, we will let you know.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 07:07 AM
This is now fixed. Your Google spreadsheet should now update normally as usual.
However, submissions made before the fix might not be added on the sheet so we suggest to re-integrate your form to Google spreadsheet to sync all your form submissions data.
If you have further questions, let us know.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 10:12 AM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/929365
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 01:35 PM
We are aware of this problem and this has now been raised to our development team, once this is resolved we will let you know via this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/929460.
- ZachbeggsAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 02:08 PM