- salessupport1Asked on June 30, 2016 at 01:02 PM
when people open the form the cursor just blinks and they cannot type in the boxes
just an update...
this is only the case with internet explored and firefox
it works fine only with google chrome
- salessupport1Answered on June 30, 2016 at 01:12 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 02:50 PM
You need to increase the height of the text box by injecting this custom CSS code. Here's the CSS:
height: 30px !important;
padding: 0px 10px !important;
Here's a guide: how to inject custom CSS code.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!
- salessupport1Answered on June 30, 2016 at 03:45 PMThank you for your e-mail to Swarovski Sales Support.
Please note that our standard office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and we are closed for Bank Holidays.
We aim to reply to your query within 2 working days however if your query is business critical please call us on +44 (0)203 640 8380
Please note the following, which may help to answer your query more quickly:
- Copy invoices can be downloaded from the B2B platform under Transactions/Invoices
- If you have contacted us regarding an item that you cannot find on the B2B platform then this item is probably not part of our standard UK assortment. Please Email us with specific details and we will investigate.
- If you wish to get an update on the status of a repair, please note that we will need the Swarovski repair number and can only give a status on repairs after a minimum of 2 weeks.
Swarovski Sales Support Team