- CscProvidenceAsked on June 30, 2016 at 03:25 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 05:59 PM
It seems that default 'Jump to First Error' behavior does not work right with form widget fields. The form is not scrolling to unfilled widget field upon a submit button click.
I have added a bug report ticket to our system.
We will let you know when we have any updates on this.
- commercialkingsAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 06:06 PM
Mike, why does your "Preferences" menu look nothing like mine?
- CscProvidenceAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Is it just me or is the new UI missing (or hidding) parameters easily found with the old UI ? I don't see the the "On submission Error" parameter in the new UI. There are five tabs in your old UI (as I can see from your screen capture), only four in my old UI (see below) and three in my the new UI:
Why is that ?
- KadeJMAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 03:42 PM
You've asked a follow-up question that is different from your original issue here on this thread so I have moved it to a new thread to answer separately over here.