- lalunaluzAsked on March 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 03:01 AM
To cancel your subscription through Plimus (since you paid using credit card):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
Or, I can have it cancelled for your convenience. Just let me know. Thanks!
- lalunaluzAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM
yes - i need your help in this - plimus has not responded to my requests
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I have now cancelled your subscription for you. You will no longer be billed again in the future. Your account will remain Premium until the paid period expires which is on April 11, 2012.
Your forms and data will not be affected in any way when your account downgraded to a free one.
Feel free to resubscribe anytime you wish. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!