- nirvcAsked on June 30, 2016 at 09:21 PMI'm running into the same problem, funny thing is that it will apply the tags to the existing contact, but won't add information to fields. If you let it create a new contact it will fill in all the appropriate fields. Are they working on a resolution to this? I have many forms we use for internal purposes that I need to do this, now I am looking at leaving Jotform unless there is a fix.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 09:30 PM
I have sent a feature request on your behalf for the ability to update values from existing contacts using the infusionsoft integration. We will not be able to provide an estimated time frame for when this feature may be implemented, but will let you know on this thread once there are any updates. Regards.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 10:03 AM
This is now available. Simply select "Update existing contact" under the Duplicate Check option in the integration wizard.
Please let us know if you have any other issues or concerns.
- nirvcAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 12:46 PM
I love you guys! Fastest turn around I have ever seen on a feature request from anyone. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 03:15 PM
On behalf of our development team, you are welcome! Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.