- Ruth GreenAsked on July 01, 2016 at 05:29 PM
What does 500 monthly total submission storage refer to?
What does the 100 monthly form views mean?
For customers utilizing your invoicing/receiving payments, is it safe to assume credit card and paypal info. is secure according to industry standards?
Thanks so much.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 06:55 PM
1) The 500 total storage means that only 500 submissions can be stored in a free account. If you reach the limit, and a new submissions arrives, the oldest submission gets automatically deleted.
The system will only keep the 500 most recent submissions. So, make sure to download your form submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
2) The form views limit for free accounts is 1000. Form view is sometimes referred as impression and it is any type of loading the form. So if you have a page on your website that gets 1.000 views per month and embed the form on the same page, you are OK with the free plan - as long as form views go. Each time someone loads your page would load the form and that would be a form view.
Please read this article for more information about this limit: https://www.jotform.com/help/355-Form-View-Limits-What-is-it-all-about
3) Let me tell you that, Jotform has a very powerful cloud of servers whose storage is encrypted and provides security protection against malicious attacks like SQL injection and denial of service (DDOS) attacks.
So we provide a high security standard through out our hosting provider's servers for data storage
All of our SSL certificates support high-grade 256-bit encryption.
-Our forms embed codes are 100% using the HTTPS protocol (SSL) by default. Therefore the data transmission from the person who submits the information to our servers are done in an encrypted manner.
Feel free to use any of our integrated payment gateways:
Let us know if you have more questions.