- HeckingtonAsked on March 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM
You have provided the following answer as an option to have a tick box always checked (eg: for post and packing)
but I am struggling with how to get this into my form and then uploaded onto my website.
Any help would be much appreciated
" The other solution is to embed the form using source codes and add the linechecked="checked" onClick="this.checked=true" in the input tags for the "delivery and packing" item in your payment form.
Click here to view an example of the 2nd solution.
To get your form's source embed codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Source
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen"Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1. Get your form's source codes by following the steps you have mentioned above.
2. Find this specific section in the codes:
3. Add checked="checked" onClick="this.checked=true" after the highlighted input tag.
4. Embed the modified codes in a blank HTML page with barebone HTML codes. The codes should be placed between the body tags.
5. Upload the webpage to your host.
- HeckingtonAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 03:07 AMI’m sorry, but I do not understand how to do this. Please could you break it down into easy steps for me to follow?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 03:17 AM
Do youhave any basic knowledge about editing HTML codes and uploading files to a web server? Do you have a web hosting account where you can upload the edited form?
If not, I am afraid you may not be able to implement this workaround as those are required. Otherwise, let me know so I can adapt the steps to your level of HTML knowledge.
- HeckingtonAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 11:48 AMHi Neil
My knowledge is minimal, so will have to go with the other workaround which is not so effective.
Is there any chance of changing this in the future, there are a lot of other JotForm users on the forum requesting a default tick box within the payment module.
Overall JotForm has been great, but the payment module is lacking behind the other options.
Something to work on perhaps?
Many thanks for your help
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 04:32 PM
I am sending your request to be included into the feature request list so it will marked as a nice to do feature . However , I cannot provide you with an accourate time frame for this solution to be implemented. In the meantime, probably my colleague Neil might come with a workaroudn according to your HTML level .
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 09:01 PM
I am informing you that this requested feature is now available.
You can now set any product into a payment integration list of products as "Selected by Default" or "Required"