- CashAngelsIncAsked on July 02, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Hello, please help me with these 3 questions, thank you.
1) When entering the question above the form, the question appears on one line. Is it possible for the question to appear on 2 lines? For example:
How many years have you been in business:
How many years
have you been in business?
2) Is it possible to have a checkbox or a dropdown menu with 2 different answer options and depending on which answer is selected, a 2nd question appears?
3) Is it possible for a question to be answered and a second question to appear only after the first question is answered?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 02, 2016 at 07:05 PM
1) To separate the label into two fields, enter it in this form:
How many years<br> have you been in business:
For question 2) and 3), you can make it possible by applying conditions, please check this guide example on how to do it: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
If you need more help, let us know what the form you are working on is, we will be glad to assist you.