- tctrustAsked on July 02, 2016 at 05:19 PM
How can I change the form design of the PDF file of submissions? Or is default?
Is it possible to do as in the example?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 02, 2016 at 10:53 PM
If you want to change your PDF submission design, go to your submissions view: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Click on the PDF icon, then on "Customize PDF":
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- tctrustAnswered on July 03, 2016 at 06:57 PM
Is it possible to load a prefab PDF template, and then enter the shotcodes?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 03, 2016 at 09:43 PM
It is currently not possible to load a PDF template and enter the shortcodes. You can only modify the design of the PDF submission or add images on the PDF Designer. If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- momic57Answered on February 01, 2017 at 03:33 PM
Once you customize PDF form can you go back later to default PDF layout that we had before customization.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 03:41 PM
You can reset the PDF customization completely by clicking on Reset icon on the top-right corner of the PDF design screen.
Hope this information helps!