- elizabethschaferAsked on March 26, 2012 at 02:08 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 02:15 PM
To transfer the form on another account you may use the Import feature.
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
Hope this information is helpful. Thanks for choosing Jotform!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 04:14 PM
Just simply ask the other user to clone your form.
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us!
Kinda works... Unfortunately the newly cloned form does not have the layout and the conditions of the original form... Or did I miss something?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 04:06 AM
Sorry for the inconveniences caused by this issue. Kindly note that when the form is cloned the saved conditions are also carried over to the duplicated form on another account. Unfortunately there is no fix to stop the form from being duplicated using the clone feature.
Could it be possible that you made changes in your form, specifically the fields that are involved in your conditions. If so, these could have most likely caused your conditons to fail. You have to re-do the conditions you made in your original form. In the meantime, kindly embed the working clone copy of your form while you recreate the conditions.
You may also go through the below link on how to clone forms;
Let us know if you have further questions.