- rubymolyneuxAsked on July 04, 2016 at 06:03 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 09:09 AM
You need to click the Extensions button and include the video file type. Please follow the steps below:
1. In your Form Builder, click the Extensions button.
2. In the Extensions box, you can delete them all and add the video type you want the users to upload.
3. Here's a sample list of video type extensions:
4. Click the OK button when you're done.
Here's a guide: Which-file-types-are-allowed-for-the-upload-field
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.