What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
personal linkAsked by ButchJotForm on July 04, 2016 at 06:24 AM
Do you mean you want to add a hyperlink to your form? If so, you can add a hyperlink to your form by using the Text field. Here are the following steps to add a hyperlink to your form:
1. Add a Text Field to your form.
2. Click Edit HTML to edit the text field value.
3. In the Text panel, Click on the link icon.
4. A popup menu will appear, fill up the details of your link. Click Ok when finish setting up the Link.
5. Click Complete then Save the changes on your form.