- ButchJotFormAsked on July 04, 2016 at 06:24 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Do you mean you want to add a hyperlink to your form? If so, you can add a hyperlink to your form by using the Text field. Here are the following steps to add a hyperlink to your form:
1. Add a Text Field to your form.
2. Click Edit HTML to edit the text field value.
3. In the Text panel, Click on the link icon.
4. A popup menu will appear, fill up the details of your link. Click Ok when finish setting up the Link.
5. Click Complete then Save the changes on your form.