- rsleavengoodAsked on March 26, 2012 at 04:12 PM
I am creating an email alert and all of my FORM FIELDS are not showing up to be inputted into the email alert. Can you please help me? See attached screen shot and URL.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 04:31 PM
Try removing the notification mail entered, re-check and ensure it is correct. Kindly follow this link below.
Please lets know if this issue persists.
- rsleavengoodAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 05:26 PM
I am getting the emails notifications just fine.
My problem is that I cannot insert all of my form fields into the email alert. The Jotform FORM FIELD box (on the right hand side of my screen shot) is only showing 1/3 of my form fields from my form.
- fxrAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 05:36 PM
I have accessed your form and am able to access all the fields OK.
Can you try logging out and logging back in and/or possibly checking on a different browser to see if you access all the form field variable names?
- rsleavengoodAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 05:38 PM
So odd. They are there now. Thanks!