- CRAAAsked on July 04, 2016 at 01:54 PM
I used a template and changed the name of the form to better fit the purpose, however whenever I copy the link it shows it as an Event form anyway. I cloned it and it has now changed the title but says Clone in front of it. How can I get it to show the actual name of the form.
should read Online Auction Itme Submission Form.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 02:07 PM
You can change your form Title by clicking Preferences
On the Advanced Tab, click the show more button at the bottom-left
Lastly, edit your title on the Page Title field and save your changes.
If you have questions or if the problem persists, please let us know.
- CRAAAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 02:45 PMIt still says clone in front of it. Followed all the steps. Everything else
has the corrected name.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 02:58 PM
Can you try making a full refresh of your browser? Currently this is how it appears on my end:
- CRAAAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 03:45 PMIt is when I copy the link and past it that the box to the link has the
wrong name in it. Let me see if I can figure out how to get you
there....ok...here is a screen shot.
Thanks for your help. I am stumped and out of ideas /-;
A new response has been received:
[image: JOTFORM] /www.jotform.com>
Answered by * liyam *
Can you try making a full refresh of your browser? Currently this is how it
appears on my end:
View this thread on browser »
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Unfortunately, we didn't receive your screenshot, please follow this guide on how to insert an image in your thread.
In the meantime, this is what I see when I open your website:
We'll wait for your response.
- CRAAAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 06:45 PMok, I sent it to your attention but I don't know if you will get it. Maybe
it would have been easier to just build a new form. The post has CLONE in
front of it even though I have changed it everywhere.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 08:29 PM
The form is showing correct title on our side.
Unfortunately, we cannot receive attachments by email. If possible please add a screenshot to your support forum reply, so we will be able to troubleshoot this further.
- CRAAAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 08:45 PMI did!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 10:04 PM
I also checked your form on my end and it seems to show the correct title "Online Auction Item Submission Form".
- CRAAAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 09:45 AMOk, I cleared the browser and form cache and still the same issue.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Have you tried also checking using a different browser? Perhaps the browser was the one having cache issue. Try using a different browser i.e. Firefox or Chrome and see if its different.
I also checked on my end and I see the correct form name/title as well.
So far you were not able to share to us a screenshot image of how it was on your side. So we are not able to have a visual on how it exactly it look on your side.
Can you please try creating a new post instead. Use this link https://www.jotform.com/contact/
You can use the option at the bottom to upload your screenshot image before you post the question.
We will wait for your updated response.